American Lazarus religion and the rise of African-American and native American literatures
Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-247) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2004.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: PS153
- Dewey Decimal: 810.9/896073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 255 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Occom, Samson,1723-1792
- American literature -- African American authors -- History and criticism
- Christianity and literature -- United States -- History -- 18th century
- American literature -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- History and criticism
- American literature -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- History and criticism
- American literature -- Indian authors -- History and criticism
- American literature -- 1783-1850 -- History and criticism
- Hymns, English -- United States -- History and criticism
- Christian literature, American -- History and criticism
- Indians of North America -- Intellectual life
- African Americans -- Intellectual life
- African Americans in literature
- Indians in literature
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books