American Indian literature and the Southwest: contexts and dispositions
Includes bibliographical references (p. -217) and index.
- LCC: PS153
- Dewey Decimal: 810.9/897
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 225 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- American literature -- Indian authors -- History and criticism
- Indians of North America -- Southwestern States -- Intellectual life
- American literature -- Southwestern States -- History and criticism
- American literature -- Southwest, New -- History and criticism
- Southwestern States -- In literature
- Southwest, New -- In literature
- Indians in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books