American Holistic Nurses' Association Guide to Common Chronic Conditions: Self-Care Options to Complement Your Doctor's Advice
American Holistic Nurses Association Guide to Common Chronic Conditions Contents Foreword Acknowledgments Why You May Need This Book Conditions AIDS Allergies Alzheimer s Disease Arthritis Cancer. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Depression Diabetes Digestive Problems Fibromyalgia Heart and Blood Vessel Disorders Kidney Disease Liver and Gallbladder Diseases Multiple Sclerosis. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 318 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- Holistic nursing
- Chronically ill -- Care
- Chronic Disease -- Popular Works
- Health promotion -- Popular works
- Psychophysiology -- Popular works
- Risk Factors -- Popular Works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books