With complete Election 2008 updates and analysis, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT: HISTORICAL, POPULAR, AND GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES, TEXAS EDITION, offers a uniquely current and comprehensive introduction to American government and politics, as well as several chapters devoted entirely to Texas politics. This engaging new text provides fresh perspectives on key concepts to pique readers? interest and deepen their understanding and appreciation of the political process. The text introduces political institutions first to provide a strong historical emphasis, and then explores chapter topics in a uniquely effective way through historical, popular, and global perspectives. This remarkable new text provides a thorough introduction to both the core concepts of American government and the basic foundations of Texas politics.
- Dewey Decimal: 320
- Physical Description: 8.2"x10.9"x1.2"; 4.2 lb; 837 pages
- Edition Info: Loose Leaf; 2009-02-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books