American Eagles, Volume 2: P-38 Lightning Units of The Eighth and Ninth Air Forces
This new, illustrated series examines the history of the pilots, units, and aircraft that formed the RAF Eagle Squadrons, the U.S. 8th Air Force's VIII Fighter Command, and the 9th Air Force in the European Theatre of Operations. Written by recognized authorities on Allied airpower during the Second World War, each book contains a detailed narrative accompanied by hundreds of rare photographs, beautiful color profiles, detailed nose art, scrap views, and unit emblems.
- Dewey Decimal: 973
- Physical Description: 9.0"x12.0"x0.3"; 0.9 lb; 80 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-07-01
- History -- Americas -- General
- History -- Americas -- General AAS
- History -- Military -- Aviation
- History -- Military -- United States -- General
- History -- Military -- United States -- General AAS
- History -- Military -- World War II -- General
- History -- Military -- World War II -- General AAS
- History -- Military -- General
- History -- Military -- General AAS
- Outdoors & Nature -- Birdwatching -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books