A collection of short stories about homosexuality by such authors as Bruce Coville, M.E. Kerr, William Sleator, and Jane Yolen.
Introduction -- Am I blue? / Bruce Coville -- We might as well all be strangers / M. E. Kerr -- Winnie and Tommy / Francesca Lia Block -- Slipping away / Jacqueline Woodson -- The honorary shepherds / Gregory Maguire -- Running / Ellen Howard -- Three Mondays in July / James Cross Giblin -- Parents' night / Nancy Garden -- Michael's little sister / C. S. Adler -- Supper / Lesleá Newman -- Holding / Lois Lowry -- Blood sister / Jane Yolen -- Hands / Jonathan London -- 50% chance of lightning / Cristina Salat -- In the tunnels / William Sleator -- Dancing backwards / Marion Dane Bauer.
- LCC: PZ5
- Dewey Decimal: [Fic]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 273 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books