(Martin Dunitz) Douglas Hospital, Verdun, Canada. Clinical textbook on Alzheimer's disease. For medical students. Covers etiology, clinical and laboratory assessment natural evolution, and medical and non-medical management. Previous edition: c1996.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 7.5"x9.8"x1.1"; 3.1 lb; 386 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1999-03-01
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Diagnosis
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books