Always being reformed: faith for a fragmented world
Includes bibliographical references (p. -100).
- LCC: BV600.2
- Dewey Decimal: 284/.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 100 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Reformed Church -- Doctrines
- Presbyterian Church -- Doctrines
- Mission of the church
- Identification (Religion)
- Religious pluralism -- Christianity
- Reformed Church -- Membership
- Presbyterian Church -- Membership
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books