"All the world is here!": the Black presence at White City
Includes bibliographical references (p. -226) and index.
- LCC: E185.53
- Dewey Decimal: 977.3/1100496073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxx, 230 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- World's Columbian Exposition -- (1893 :Chicago, Ill.) -- Social aspects
- African Americans -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Exhibitions -- History -- 19th century
- Africans -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Exhibitions -- History -- 19th century
- African Americans -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Social conditions -- 19th century
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Race relations
- African diaspora
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- To 1964
- United States -- Race relations
- African Americans -- Relations with Africans
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books