All the Marvelous Earth looks wonderingly at the Earth in all its beauty and grandeur and our connection with other creatures. Through his deep appreciation of beauty and questioning of our relationship with nature, Krishnamurti goes beyond the environmentalists� external appeal for sustainable development to argue that the interaction between humankind and nature has a deeper, inward, and life-enhancing dimension.
- Dewey Decimal: 299.934
- Physical Description: 9.1"x9.8"x0.6"; 1.6 lb; 108 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-12-01
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Outdoors & Nature -- Conservation -- General
- Outdoors & Nature -- Environment -- Conservation
- Religion & Spirituality -- Authors, A-Z -- ( K ) -- Krishnamurti
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Inspirational
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Ecology -- General
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Environmental Science
- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books