All in the same boat: family living aboard and cruising
One family's testament to the belief that you can lead your own life, whatever that might be. Offers practical suggestions and life lessons on everything from developing a cruising frame of mind to choosing and customising the boat and dealing with the problems that will arise along the way.
- LCC: GV777.7
- Dewey Decimal: 797.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 374 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books