The summer of the first boyfriend That's what Alice's father calls the summer before Alice starts junior high. And because Pamela's cousin from New Jersey says starting seventh grade without a boyfriend is the worst thing that can happen to a girl (even worse than not having pierced ears or a leather skirt), Alice is greatful that she's got Patrick. The trouble is, Patrick the boyfriend is a lot more complicated than Patrick the friend. What's an appropriate present for Alice to give Patrick for his birthday? What should she do if Patrick wants to kiss her and she hasn't just brushed her teeth? Alice really likes Patrick, but sometimes she thinkgs life would be a lot simpler if they were still just friends.
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.6"x0.5"; 176 pages; 0.3 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-08-01
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Family Life -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Authors & Illustrators, A-Z -- ( N ) -- Naylor, Phyllis Reynolds
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Series -- School -- Alice
- Amazon.com -- Teens -- Social Issues -- Dating & Intimacy -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books