Alexander the Great : Legend of a Warrior King (Discoveries)
The legend of a warrior king. DK brings history to life for young readers with dramatic eyewitness accounts in this unique nonfiction series. Each volume is packed with detailed and accurate information, featuring cross-sections, exploded views, pull-outs, and cutaways designed to illuminate each subject. Extraordinary and evocative storytelling combined with DK's unique visual presentation create an outstanding library of children's reference books. In this book, readers follow along as Alexander lays siege to the Persian Empire in his bid for domination of the ancient world. Children will experience the life of Macedonia's great Warrior King and witness his exploits and the conquests that laid the foundation for the golden age of Greece.
- Dewey Decimal: 900
- Physical Description: 48 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-05-29
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books