Includes index. Ch. 1.The AIX Software Development Environment -- Ch. 2.AIX Devices -- Ch. 3.Program Development Under AIX -- Ch. 4.Native AIX Software Development Tools -- Ch. 5.Native AIX Software Development Scripting Tools -- Ch. 6.The Internet -- Ch. 7.Nonnative Software Development Tools -- Ch. 8.General Tools -- Ch. 9.The GNU emacs Editor -- Ch. 10.Nonnative Output Format and Display Tools -- Ch. 11.Nonnative Communication Tools -- Ch. 12.Games -- Ch. 13.Nonnative Internet Tools -- Appendix A. How to Get Software from the CD -- Appendix B. General Notes About the Software on the CD -- Appendix C. General Licenses -- Appendix D. Where to Go to Get More Information -- Appendix E. Internet Access Providers.
- LCC: QA76.76
- Dewey Decimal: 005.26
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 496 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 computer laser optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books