AIX 5L on IBM eServer i5 implementation guide
"This edition applies to V5R3 of i5/OS and AIX 5L V5.2 and V5.3." Text enhanced by pdf downloads. Title from title screen. "April 2005." Includes bibliographical references and index. Access is limited to RIT students, faculty and staff. Text.
- LCC: QA76.76
- Dewey Decimal: 005.44/65
- Language: eng
- Computers & Internet -- Operating Systems -- Unix -- AIX
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Languages & Tools -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Reference
- Reference -- Catalogs & Directories -- Directories
- Science -- Reference -- Engineering
- AIX (Computer file)
- Operating systems (Computers)
- IBM computers
- Client/server computing
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books