Agriculture and the state: growth, employment, and poverty in developing countries
Papers from a conference on the role of government in agricultural development, held in August 1989 in Marbach Castle on Lake Constance. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HD1417
- Dewey Decimal: 338.1/8/091724
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 311 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Agriculture and state -- Developing countries -- Congresses
- Agricultural laborers -- Developing countries -- Congresses
- Rural poor -- Developing countries -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books