The integration into global and local agri-food value chains requires farmers, food processors and grocery retailers to develop and maintain close and sustainable business relationships with buyers and suppliers. While agricultural value chains have been promoted for decades, more attention is needed on how to enable economic agents to develop trust and lasting relationships within value chains. Using qualitative and quantitative empirical results, Agri-food Chain Relationships provides an overview of existing relationship economics and management, offering an insight into the sustainability of current agribusiness relationships and discussing how these may be improved.
- Dewey Decimal: 338.1
- Physical Description: 6.9"x9.8"x0.9"; 1.8 lb; 304 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-01-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books