After international relations critical realism and the (re)construction of world politics
Includes bibliographical references (p. -256) and index. Electronic reproduction.Poole, Dorset, UK :MyiLibrary,2007.Mode of access: Internet.
- LCC: JZ1249
- Dewey Decimal: 327.1/01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 267 p. ; 25 cm.
- International relations -- Social aspects
- Internet access available to MUN users only
- International relations -- Methodology
- Critical realism
- World politics
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books