After full employment: European discourses on work and flexibility
Includes bibliographical references (p. 279-300)
- LCC: HD5764
- Dewey Decimal: 331.12/042/094
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 302 p. ; 22 cm.
- Full employment policies -- Europe
- Labor market -- Europe
- Hours of labor, Flexible -- Europe
- Europe -- Economic conditions -- 1945
- Europe -- Economic policy
- Flextime -- Europe
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books