Afro-Latino voices: narratives from the early modern Ibero-Atlantic world, 1550-1812
Includes bibliographical references (p. 339-362) and index.
- LCC: DT16.5
- Dewey Decimal: 305.897/080903
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxvii, 377 p. : maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- African diaspora -- History -- Sources
- Africans -- Latin America -- History -- Sources
- Africans -- Latin America -- Social life and customs -- Sources
- Spain -- Colonies -- America -- History -- Sources
- Portugal -- Colonies -- America -- History -- Sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books