African Textiles: Color and Creativity Across a Continent
This is an authoritative survey of textile arts�unique and collectible rugs, tapestries, garments, and more�from all parts of Africa. Five sections detail the textile history and traditions of west, north, east, central, and southern Africa, examining materials, dyes, decorations, patterns, and techniques.
- Dewey Decimal: 746
- Physical Description: 9.5"x12.1"x0.9"; 3.3 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-08-04
- Arts & Photography -- Fashion -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Fashion -- General AAS
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Textile & Costume
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- Regional -- African
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Textile Arts
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books