African Economic Outlook 2007/2008 (African Economic Outlook)
The African Economic Outlook combines the knowledge of the African Development Bank with the expertise of the OECD -- which produces the OECD Economic Outlook twice a year. The objective is to review annually the recent economic situation and the short-term likely evolutions of selected African countries. The Outlook is drawn from a country-by-country analysis based on a unique analytical design. This common framework includes a forecasting exercise for the current and two following years using a simple macroeconomic model, together with an analysis of the social and political context. It also contains a comparative synthesis of African country prospects, placing the evolution of African economies in the world economic context. This edition includes a special focus on technical and vocational skills development. A statistical annex completes the volume. This volume will be of significant interest to decision makers in African and OECD countries, both in the public and private sectors, such as aid agencies, investors, and government officials of aid-recipient countries. The African Economic Outlook is a joint project of the African Development Bank and the OECD Development Centre, with generous support from the European Commission. This publication provides dynamic links (StatLinks) for graphs and tables. These StatLinks direct the user to a web page where the corresponding data are available in Excel® format.
- Dewey Decimal: 338
- Physical Description: 7.9"x10.4"x1.4"; 3.2 lb; 692 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-05-21
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Development & Growth
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Economic Policy & Development
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books