Afghan Cuisine cookbook was the 2011 bronze medal recipient of the national Living Now book awards. This totally revised latest edition of Afghan Cuisine is a wonderful introduction to cooking Afghan food. The recipes are presented in a very easy-to-follow format where even the most inexperienced cook can make healthy and delicious Afghan food. With Afghan Cuisine anyone can make the authentic and delicious dishes they've tasted and experienced in Afghan restaurants.Afghan Cuisine is a collection of traditional Afghan family recipes that have been gathered and translated to English for the novice Afghan and non-Afghan cook. The intention of the book is to help Afghans and non-Afghan learn to cook delicious Afghan food in easy to follow steps. The book is written from the Western perspective and directions are provided to easily locate the needed ingredients and short cuts included for the person that is on the go. This book is the result of many years of collecting, research, observation, and practice in regards to cooking Afghan cuisine. It is very different than traditional Afghan cookbooks in that it includes traditional Afghan recipes that are easy to follow as well as favorite non-traditional Afghan recipes. A portion of the proceeds of this book will be donated to the women and children living in Afghanistan.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 248 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-04-29
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books