Affirmative action: racial preference in black and white
Includes bibliographical references (p. -191) and index. Introduction -- Affirmative action, past and present -- White racial preference in education -- Responding to critics of affirmative action -- Defending affirmative action : it's about more than diversity.
- LCC: LC213.52
- Dewey Decimal: 379.2/6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 196 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Affirmative action programs in education -- United States
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books