Adventure tour guides: life on extreme outdoor adventures
Explores how to prepare for and get into the field of adventure guiding, and looks at the daily life of those who choose to work as adventure tour guides.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 61).
- LCC: G154.7
- Dewey Decimal: 338.4/791023/73
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Tour guides (Persons) -- Vocational guidance
- Sports and tourism -- Vocational guidance
- Tour guides (Persons)
- Adventure and adventurers -- Vocational guidance
- Tourism -- Vocational guidance
- Vocational guidance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books