Brazil is one of the most vibrant and culturally rich nations in South America, and is fast becoming a favourite holiday destination where visitors can enjoy everything from the flamboyant fun of the Rio carnival to the natural rainforest wonders."Adventure Guide to Brazil" provides readers with everything they need to know for planning a trip to this truly stunning area, including the best places to stay and eat - for all tastes and budgets; practical travel advice; and expert info on what to pack and when to go.This superb guide also features expert hints, tips, and advice on discovering all the exciting activities available - from learning to samba dance in Rio to kayaking the Amazon - as well as an easy-to-use language primer.
- Dewey Decimal: 918
- Physical Description: 650 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-05-30
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Guidebooks
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- General
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Adventure Guides
- Travel -- Latin America -- South America -- Brazil -- General
- Travel -- Latin America -- South America -- General
- Travel -- Latin America -- South America -- General AAS
- Travel -- General
- Travel -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books