Advancing Through Adversity (Life Principles Study Series)
God has a plan and a purpose for you, and He can turn things to good regardless of the situation you face. These two key principles, rooted in Scripture and evidenced in the lives of Christians throughout the ages, must color the lenses through which you view adversity. In Advancing Through Adversity, Charles Stanley provides a new perspective on adversity. You'll learn which questions to ask and what lessons can be learned from adversity. Understanding God's role and bolstering your courage can help you advance through adversity rather than be overcome by it. The Life Principles Study Guides are perfect companions to Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible or for use on their own. They are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Whether you use a study in a group or as an individual, it will help you get in touch with the Bible, God, and yourself.
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-07-15
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living
- Religion & Spirituality -- Authors, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Stanley, Charles
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books