Second in the "Advances in Personality Psychology" series, this book presents a collection of works by experts in the field. It focuses on three of the major issues in personality psychology: personality, affect and arousal, personality and intelligence, and personality structure.
Book Cover; Half-Title; Title; Copyright; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; List of Contributors; Series Preface; Preface to Volume 2; 1. Cognitive Approaches to Trait Anxiety; 2. The Functional Significance of Temperament Empirically tested: Data Based on Hypotheses Derived from the Regulative Theory of Temperament; 3. Personality and Information Processing: Biological Foundations of Though and Action; 4. Three Superfactors of Personality and Three Aspects of Attention; 5. Personality, Trait Complexes and Adult Intelligence. 6. Phenotypes and Genotypes of Personality and Intelligence: Similarities and Differences7. Personality Structure Across Cultures: Indigenous and Cross-Cultural Perspectives; 8. Situations That Matter to Personality; Index. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 155.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 222 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books