This volume presents a review of areas of significant change and advance in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. Each article examines a single area of clinical importance - reviewing past understanding, how it has changed, and where it is leading.
- Dewey Decimal: 618
- Physical Description: 485 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1996-03
- Health, Mind & Body -- General
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books