Advances in Building Technology: (ABT 2002) Volume 1 & 2
Part 1 Front Cover ADVANCES IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY Copyright Page Preface International Advisory Committee Organizing Committee Executive Committee CONTENTS PART 1: KEYNOTE PAPERS. Chapter 1. Advances in Materials and Mechanics Chapter 2. Advances in Concrete Technology Chapter 3. Human Requirements in Future Air-Conditioned Environments. Chapter 4. Creating Competitive Advantage and Profits with Technology in the Construction Sector Chapter 5. Advances in IT for Building Design. Chapter 6. Information Technology Support to Improved Construction Processes: Inter-Disciplinarity in Research and Practice. Chapter 7. Recent Topics in Wind Engineering Focusing on Monitoring Techniques Chapter 8. A Conception of Casualty Control Based Seismic Design for Buildings. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 624 21, 690
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1803 p.
- Civil engineering -- Technological innovations -- Congresses
- Building -- Technological innovations -- Congresses
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books