This book is available online through NetLibrary. If you are a first-time NetLibrary user, click on 'create account' on a NetLibrary web page (see URL below) to start. You must create a user account at a Loyola computer, but once you have an account, NetLibrary books may be used from any Internet address. Books can be browsed for 15 minutes or checked out for two hours at a time. Contact a librarian for more information. Includes bibliographical references. Biological heredity and variation -- The cell cycle -- Chromatin -- Chromosome mutation -- Chromosome structure and function -- Development, molecular aspects -- DNA methylation and epigenetic regulation -- The gene -- Gene expression and regulation -- Gene transfer in bacteria -- The genetic code -- Genomes and mapping -- Mobile genetic elements -- Mutagenesis and DNA repair -- Mutation and selection -- Nucleic acid structure -- Nucleic acid-binding properties -- Oncogenes and cancer -- Organelle genomes -- Plasmids -- The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) -- Proteins : structure, function and evolution -- Protein synthesis -- Recombinant DNA and molecular cloning -- Recombination -- Replication -- RNA processing -- Signal transduction -- Transcription -- Viruses and subviral agents. Off campus use of online version restricted to current Loyola students, faculty, and staff. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2002.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: QH506
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 499 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books