Advanced Guide to "The Color Purple" (Teach Yourself Literature Guides)
This title uses mind maps, icons, symbols, diagrams, cartoons and storyboards to aid AS and A level students studying "The Color Purple" and to aid revision. The work is summarized and aims to follow an interactive approach.
- Physical Description: 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-08-25
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- Criticism & Theory -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- European -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books