Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 13th International Conference, ACIVS 2011, Ghent, Belgium, August 22-25, 2011, Proceedings (Lecture ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems, ACIVS 2011, held in Ghent, Belgium, in August 2011. The 66 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 124 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on classification recognition, and tracking, segmentation, images analysis, image processing, video surveillance and biometrics, algorithms and optimization; and 3D, depth and scene understanding.
- Dewey Decimal: 006
- Physical Description: 782 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-12-28
- Computers & Technology -- Computer Science -- Artificial Intelligence
- Computers & Technology -- Hardware -- Internet & Networking
- Computers & Technology -- Programming -- Algorithms
- Computers & Technology -- Programming -- Graphics & Multimedia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books