Administrative Procedures for Medical Assisting, 2nd edition addresses the most current competencies for CMA certification, CPR procedures, coding and insurance billing requirements, HIPPA regulations, and OSHA guidelines. It also includes coverage of timely issues such as medical response to bioterrorism which none of the competitors include. It retains its thorough coverage of procedures. It trains students on medical office administrative procedures and equipment, infection control, and much more.
- Dewey Decimal: 610.7372069
- Physical Description: 400 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-07-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books