Addresses and articles read to the students of the Law School of King's College and published in the Canadian law times, etc
Binder's title. Includes advertising matter. Includes bibliographical references. Partial contents: Lord Chief Justice Mansfield -- Fraud of agent, fraud of principal -- A lawyer's descent into Wales -- Sir Matthew Hale : the great judge -- Contracts in restraint of trade -- Actions for malicious prosecution -- A new phase of equitable estoppel -- Unity of the Empire -- An Anglo-American alliance. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Saint John Regional Library.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1996.7 microfiches (330 fr.).(CIHM/ICMH microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches)
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 521 p. in various pagings,  leaves of plates : ports. ; 22 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books