Adaptation and natural selection a critique of some current evolutionary thought
Originally published in 1966; 1st Princeton pbk. print., 1974; 1st print. in Princeton science library, with new pref. by author, 1996. Includes bibliographical references (p. 275-290) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :netLibrary,2003.Available via World Wide Web.Digital version of: Adaptation and natural selection : a critique of some current evolutionary thought.
- LCC: QH546
- Dewey Decimal: 576.82
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 307 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books