Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (Contemporary Hematology)
Acute Myelogenous Leukemia is a timely compilation of new concepts in the molecular pathogenesis and molecular therapy of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). The focus is on selected critical molecular determinants of AML pathogenesis and pathophysiology and the exploitation of these factors by diverse therapeutic agents and modalities. Bringing together new concepts and findings in the basic and clinical science of AML, the book emphasizes the molecular basis for new therapies that stand to have the greatest potential impact on the clinical face of these diseases. The text provides insights into selected novel strategies currently and prospectively being developed, including interruption of specific signal transduction pathways, modulation of gene expression, attempts to reinstate differentiation, and immunomodulation. There is an emphasis throughout on the bidirectional flow of knowledge between the clinical and laboratory arenas, and both basic and clinical scientists will benefit from this translational text.
- Dewey Decimal: 616.99419071
- Physical Description: 6.8"x10.1"x1.0"; 2.4 lb; 426 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-06-12
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books