Acupuncture, trigger points, and muscloskeletal pain: a scientific approach to acupuncture for use by doctors and physiotherapists in the diagnosis and management of myofascial trigger point pain
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: RC925.5
- Dewey Decimal: 615.8/92
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 347 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: �35.00
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Acupuncture & Acupressure
- Amazon.com -- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- General
- Amazon.com -- Medicine -- Alternative & Holistic -- Acupuncture
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Alternative Medicine -- Acupuncture
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Musculoskeletal system -- Acupuncture
- Myalgia -- Treatment
- Fibromyalgia -- Diagnosis
- Fibromyalgia -- therapy
- Myofascial Pain Syndromes -- diagnosis
- Myofascial pain syndromes -- Therapy
- Humans -- Musculoskeletal system -- Therapy
- Muscloskeletal system -- Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Therapy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books