Active Trend Trading: Using the Hawkeye System to Move with the Markets for Optimal Asset Allocation (Wiley Trading)
Active Trend Trading is designed for the trader/private investor looking for an effective tool for trading successfully in uncertain markets. The book builds on the long-established and popular trend-trading approach by explaining the author�s unique �Hawkeye System� and exploring the concept of Active Trend Trading. The book explains how to use volume calculations to determine when to enter and exit a trade, and how to spot and profit from both �up� and �down� trends. As well as providing strategies and tools of crucial use to the trader, the book also addresses the growing dissatisfaction among private investors with traditional passive asset management strategies - the author�s system can be used successfully by the individual investor looking to incorporate some of the tools of the short-term trader to move more quickly with changing and volatile markets. As well as detailed guidance on the Active Trend Trading approach, the authors offer advice on trading/investing psychology and Nigel Hawkes outlines his experience as both investor and trader. The book also briefly explains how to use the technical indicators built into the author�s Hawkeye software (1-month trial included on CD).
- Dewey Decimal: 332
- Physical Description: 256 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-05-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books