Action Research in Education (Fundamentals of Applied Research)
This three-volume set traces the evolution of classroom research as it connects to curriculum, pedagogy, and professional practice in schools. It includes an original introduction by the editors that makes the argument for the selection of each piece and shows where each sits in the field. The first volume traces the focus for classroom research from curriculum development in the 1970s and 1980s to professional development and learning and teaching in the 1990s to the present day. The second volume takes up major methodological issues by drawing on critiques of action inquiry while also seeking to further illuminate matters in relation to the construction of professional knowledge and professional agency. The third volume draws on major research projects focusing on classrooms from the 1970s to the present day.
- Dewey Decimal: 370
- Physical Description: 6.5"x9.4"x3.6"; 5.5 lb; 1240 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-07-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books