In Action Research: Living Theory, authors Jean McNiff and Jack Whitehead set out their vision of what action research should be and can be in the 21st Century. This brilliantly-written, passionate, and compelling book, defines the philosophy behind action research and the process of doing action research for all those interested in this fast growing area. It establishes the foundations of action research as a discipline, and roots action research as a compassionate, ethical, and politically-engaged form of inquiry.This book will be essential reading for all those with an interest in Action Research.
- Dewey Decimal: 301.072
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.4"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-04-27
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books