Acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations dictionary: a guide to acronyms, initialisms, abbreviations, contractions, alphabetic symbols, and similar condensed appellations
v. 1, 3 each in 2 parts. Social Sciences library has v.2. v. 1. Acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations dictionary -- v. 2. New acronyms, initialisms, & abbreviations -- v. 3. Reverse acronyms, initialisms, & abbreviations dictionary.
- LCC: P365
- Dewey Decimal: 423/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books