Each volume separately titled: v. 1, Acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations dictionary; v. 2, New acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations; v. 3, Reverse acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations dictionary. Issued in 3 volumes; 1986- v. 1 issued in 3 parts. Vol. 1 of each ed. kept up to date by periodic supplement, designated as v. 2, with title: New acronyms, initialisms & abbreviations.
- LCC: P365
- Dewey Decimal: 423/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. ; 29 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books