Organized and easy-to-use, this book of flashcards provides the perfect method for students to prepare for upcoming tests or to go over difficult concepts. The material is organized sequentially, following the study guide, covering all aspects of ACLS. Each card includes a question on the front and an answer on the back, as well as a hole in the top corner, to aid in making a custom deck or organizing the cards on a ring. The cards are also small and portable, so they can be taken anywhere for instant practice.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 8.5"x10.8"x0.6"; 1.3 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-12-01
- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
- Medicine -- Diseases -- Cardiovascular
- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Cardiology
- Medicine -- Reference -- General
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Emergency Medicine
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Cardiology
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference -- General
- Science -- Reference -- Medical -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books