Achieving Your PTLLS Award: A Practical Guide to Successful Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
This highly accessible book comprehensively covers the assessment requirements for the Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) award. All new lecturers in the sector must now gain their PTLLS qualification in their first year of teaching and this book aims to help them achieve this.The book focuses on the five learning outcomes of the PTLLS Award:Understand own role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teachingUnderstand appropriate teaching and learning approaches in the specialist areaDemonstrate session planning skillsUnderstand how to deliver inclusive sessions which motivate learnersUnderstand the different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
- Dewey Decimal: 374
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.4"x0.6"; 0.9 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-04-08
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Adult & Continuing Education
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books