Accounting: What the Numbers Mean with Student Study Resource, PowerWeb & NetTutor Package
Accounting: What the Numbers Mean, 6e, by Marshall/McManus/Viele is written to meet the needs of those students who will not be accountants but who do need to understand accounting, the language of business, in order to effectively participate in activities such as planning, control, and decision- making. Marshall takes readers through the basics: what accounting information is, what it means, and how it is used. In using this text, students examine financial statements and discover what they do and do not communicate. This enables them to gain the crucial decision-making and problem-solving skills they need in order to succeed in a professional environment.
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.3"x1.8"; 665 pages; 5.0 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2003-02-24
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Accounting -- General
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Accounting & Finance -- Accounting -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books