Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities with City of Smithville
Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities, 14e presents complete, accurate, and up-to-date coverage of all facets of accounting for governmental and not-for-profit organizations. With its unique City of Smithville computerized cumulative problem, Wilson offers a level of student engagement and real-world applicability unmatched by any other textbook.
- Dewey Decimal: 361
- Physical Description: 745 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-03-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books