Includes index. "Drill into Microsoft Excel, Access, Data Analyzer, and Office Web Components ; capture, analyze, and present data for business decision making ; covers Microsoft Office XP and Office 2000" Contents: 1. Making Sense of Data -- 2. Basic Data Analysis Techniques -- 3. Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel -- 4. Analyzing Data with PivotTable and PivotChart Reports -- 5. Analyzing Data with Microsoft Access -- 6. Analyzing Data with the Office Web Components -- 7. Introducing Online Analytical Processing -- 8. Analyzing OLAP Data with Microsoft Excel -- 9. Analyzing OLAP Data with Microsoft Data Analyzer -- 10. Working with XML Data in Excel and Access -- 11. Extending Office Data Analysis Features with Code -- 12. Maintaining Data Reporting and Analysis Systems -- A. Data Analysis Quick Reference -- B. Additional Tools and Resources.
- Dewey Decimal: 005.369
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 378 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books