Accelerating clean energy technology research, development, and deployment: lessons from non-energy sectors
Includes bibliographical references (p. 69-72).
- LCC: TJ808
- Dewey Decimal: 333.79/15
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 72 p. : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Oil & Energy
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Physics -- Energy
- Science -- Education -- Research
- Science -- Experiments, Instruments & Measurement -- Experiments & Projects
- Science -- Experiments, Instruments & Measurement -- Methodology & Statistics
- Science -- Physics -- Energy
- Science -- Technology -- Renewable Energy
- Renewable energy sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books