Abraham Lincoln: The Illustrated Edition: The Prairie Years and The War Years
This exquisite edition of Sandburg's classic is now in paper! Beautifully abridged and illustrated with more than 250 photos, it gives readers an intimate glimpse into Lincoln's journey from country lawyer to beloved president. You'll see his handwritten copy of the Gettysburg address, the gun that ended his life, and rare personal effects. The images come from such notable artists as the esteemed Civil War photographer Matthew Brady and Currier & Ives.
- Dewey Decimal: 973.7092
- Physical Description: 8.9"x10.0"x1.2"; 3.6 lb; 464 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-02-01
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Historical
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Leaders & Notable People -- Military -- United States Civil War
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Leaders & Notable People -- Presidents & Heads of State
- Biographies & Memoirs -- People, A-Z -- ( L ) -- Lincoln, Abraham
- History -- Americas -- United States -- Civil War
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books